Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 22: Goodbye Obesity!

Today's Weight:    196.4
Yesterday's:           197.6
RELEASED:        -1.2 pounds
Total Released:      16.2 pounds

Week One Released      9.2 pounds   4.4  %
Week Two Released:    3 pounds      1. 4 %
Week Three Released:  4 pounds      2     %

Another Milestone: I'm no longer OBESE!  My BMI is 29.9....and I'm thrilled!  It's so exciting to look in the mirror and see myself getting smaller....and my clothes are hanging off from me.

Waist:          36    in.......34 in         2 inches
Hips:            45    in.......41.75 in    3.25 inches
(*)(*)            41    in........40 in        1 inches
Up Thigh:     21.75 in...... 21 in         .75 inch
Lw Thigh:     20.25 in......19.25 in      1 inch
Calf:            17.25 in......16.75 in        .5 inches
Bicep:          12.75 in......12.25 in       .5 inches


Bobbi and I made this chili the other night and it was so good and flavorful that I can't wait to make it again!

Awesome Kick Ass Chili 
  • 3.5 oz Ground Veal
  • 1 cup chopped Tomatoes
  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Onion Powder to taste
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tsp Chili powder (DIVIDED)
  • 2 large dashes of Hot Sauce (DIVIDED)
  • Dash of Cayenne Pepper
  • Salt and Pepper to taste

In a skillet, brown the veal.  

In a small saucepan, add 1 cup tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, minced garlic, 1 tbsp chili powder and large dash of hot sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.  Bring to a boil to cook tomatoes down.  Adjust seasoning to taste and add water if you want to get consistency you want. 

When the veal is finished cooking, add 1 cup of water, 1 Tbsp Chili Powder and large dash of hot sauce.  Bring to a boil and then add the tomato mixture.  Cook for a few minutes.  

You can also make this with chicken or ground beef.  YUM! 

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That is a huge accomplishment. All of the wonderful recipes you are discovering will help keep you thin for life too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That chili sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome results! And I can't wait to try this recipe... I think I will make it tonight, even. I hate buying veal, though. Baby calf? Makes me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might give that recipe a try, sounds good. Great numbers you've got there, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU GO GIRL! What a happy milestone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Conny, this is a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodbye Obesity---hello fabulous! Way to go. How great it must feel. So, is it true that nothing tastes as good as thin feels?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to say goodbye to obesity! So happy for you to bid it farewell - never to return! - and the church says, AMEN! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodbye and good riddance! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is AWESOME Connie! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed this yesterday because I was skiing [something you will be trying very soon, I'm sure!]. Congratulations! Waiting for today's good news...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!