Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 27: GoodBye Size 16

Today's Weight:    193
Yesterday's:           194.4
RELEASED:        -1.4  pounds
Total Released:     19.6 pounds

Week One Released       9.2 pounds 4.4 %
Week Two Released:     3 pounds 1. 4 %
Week Three Released:   4 pounds 2 %
Week Four Released:     3.4 pounds

I have somewhere to go today.  My friend Shannon invited me and my kids to Story Time at the Library so that means I had to actually put real clothes on.  I went to my closet, pulled out my favorite pants and...they were way too big.  I took all five pairs of pants out and tried them all on....the size 14 pants that I bought two years ago FIT ME!

I woke up my husband because I was so excited and he looked excited too....for about 30 seconds until his wallet caught up with his brain and he realized that this is eventually going to cost him money.

Then I put on my favorite sweater that I bought at Christmas....it's big...there's a big gap in the chest area!

I was feeling really down and bored with this diet yesterday...I'm sick of the food and water and not being able to eat what everyone else is eating.  I only have 19 days left....I can do it!

GOODBYE Size 16!!

GOODBYE Favorite Jeans!!

17 comments:

  1. That is so amazing! Buh-bye plus size! Connie's going shopping at the cool stores now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Isn't it nice when clothes don't fit because they are too BIG?? I can't wait until that happens for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to buying smaller sized wardrobes, money is no object. Besides, what would it cost him and the family if you weren't getting healthy!

    A well deserved reward.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping for smaller clothes is fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just amazed! I know this is not easy (I can't manage to drop a measly 5 lbs!) but the progress you have made in the last 3 weeks - wow. How are you feeling? Still have energy to get through the day? Curious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SOOO awesome!! I think I need to go on this diet too. Because I cannot manage to lose even one pound on my own. And it seems a lot of things are hanging on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome feeling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, Girl! And, every day you encourage me to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippeeeeee!! Congrats!!

    and hang in there. You're doing great :-))

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome~I just love when you title your posts goodbye *whatever* it is that day. Goodbye is generally a bad word but you make it so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That really must have felt great: not fitting in your pants anymore!

    You can do it Conny: only 19 days as you said!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I'm so inspired. Congrats, Girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! HOW awesome!!

    I haven't seen size 14 in about a year.

    I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! That's awesome! I know what you mean about getting sick of the food though. My other half and I are doing a raw fruit and veggie diet with little amounts of cooked protein (fish and chicken). It gets to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!