Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 28: Out with the Old

Today's Weight:    194
Yesterday's:           193
GAINED:            1  pound
Total Released:     18.6 pounds

Week One Released       9.2 pounds 4.4 %
Week Two Released:     3 pounds 1. 4 %
Week Three Released:   4 pounds 2 %
Week Four Released:     2.4 pounds

CRAP!  I think I'm retaining water for some reason because I had trouble taking my wedding ring off to weigh in.

In other news...I tried on every stitch of clothing I own last night and filled another box with *too big* items.  I also found a couple things I had bought in the hope that I would someday fit into them and a couple shirts can be altered to whatever size I end up being.


The one thing I still don't fit into....THE capri pants that I wore the day I met Calvin.  They are really tight, so even though I weigh less than the day I met him...my body has changed (thanks Alex and Mallory).

Here's a photo of me in my SIZE 14 jeans!


16 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Connie! I'm sorry you're retaining water. If it makes you feel any better... so am I. We'll lose it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! You look great! Fill those boxes girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW You are looking awesome! I am so happy for you and for you. You keep up the great work. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, Connie! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THOSE are not Mama Jeans. CUTE.

    I have a pair of cargo pants that I wore the day I met my hubby I am trying to fit back into...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you are melting away :) Love it! You look terrific! I know all about water retention - ugh. Seems to happen for no reason (or could it be all the coffee I drink?) Does your scale have a body fat %? That can be a clue sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're vanishing before our very eyes. Great pic.

    Water weight's a bitch, but you know it'll come off. Don't fret about that rogue pound.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! I want to shrink like that too. I'm thinking I may go back on freaking Weight Watchers. Hate that plan, but it works. :)

    FYI--I am ♥ing your daily updates. I scroll down through my reader to read yours asap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking good! What a boost to get into smaller jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're looking Goooo-oood!

    Um, someone better hit dat...and soon (*wink*wink* Calvin)!

    You look great! Don't worry about the pound gained...it's just sticking around b/c it loves you like we do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh-la-la! Sexy Mama :) You're rockin' it GF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoooooHooooooo! Look at your hot self!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look GREAT. I am sorry that I don't jump in and comment as much as I should, but I am proud of you! It's HARD, but it is SO worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!