Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 21: If Living Is Without You

Today's Weight:    197.6
Yesterday's:           198
RELEASED:        -.4 pounds
Total Released:      15 pounds

Week One Released      9.2 pounds 4.4 %
Week Two Released:    3 pounds 1.4%
Week Three Released:  2.8 pounds


I know that Chris is patiently waiting for today's update...but I managed to sleep in a little bit this morning.  This rarely happens anymore...I've been wide away at 5:30am most days.  I didn't go to see Dr. Cindi yesterday....my daughter woke up sick so I've rescheduled to Monday.

I thought about chocolate all day yesterday.  I thought about how many days until I could have some again. (47) and I thought about what I was going to do about it when this is over and I have to maintain my weight.  I decided that I can't live without it.  But I won't eat so much....then I heard this song on the radio.


I can't live if living is without you
I can't live, I can't give any more
Can't live if living is without you
I can't give, I can't give any more






Coming tomorrow....Week Three totals and measurements, and a yummy Veal Chili that Bobbi made for me.

P.S. After three days of NO loss...Bobbi lost 3 pounds this morning.

9 comments:

  1. I thought you'd NEVER post. I have got to get A LIFE! Regardless... Congratulations! To Bobbi too!

    PS: I'm still waiting for TOM. And? I have a nose herpe. I'm down on me. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 15lbs! That is great!

    Sounds like it is finally kicking in for Bobbi too. Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When your 47 days are up, I've found the ghirardehli bittersweet chips are a good chocolate alternative- for me anyway. I'm less likely to eat them by the handful like m&ms :) 15 lbs? I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah baby! (he says in his Austin Powers voice).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny, even before I read the part about Austin Powers on Kyle's comment, I said it like that in my head. lol

    You're doing great! Congrats on the loss! Tomorrow you need to use the song "Down" that is played in the breast cancer awareness video, and that wedding video where they dance down the aisle. Sorry, I don't know who sings it, lol. I posted the breast cancer video on my blog a few days ago.

    Congrats to Bobbi too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are leaving me in your dust, lol! I know how you feel about chocolate, sometimes I can't stop thinking about sweets either. Way to go, Bobbie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldnt live without chocolate either...but I rarely eat it so a little wont hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't live if livin' is without chocolate too! Thanks for the Bobbi update :) She has a long way to go to catch up with the studmeister, Connie, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 15 lbs is AWESOME! SO PROUD!

    And, I got the nicest card in the mail today..from YOU! It made my day and is a great way to kick off my weekend! You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. I love getting feedback and making new friends! Your support is much appreciated!